Advance purchase required. Tours often sell out!
Check availability and buy tickets online:
Little India Food Tour Or call Zerve at (800) 979-3370
Want to add a little spice to your life?
Join us as we explore the food and culture of Chicago's distinct South Asian community. On the tour you will indulge in a variety of savory and sweet food specialties from Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. Discover the chaat, samosas, and curry that make Devon Avenue in West Rogers Park an exotic attraction in the City.
You will relish in food that has held character as being an exceptional culinary feature of Chicago. Also we will explore the history, architecture, and entertainment that make the South Asian community a distinct part of the City. As you venture with history teacher, Mohammad Ali, through an expedition in Chicago's Devon Avenue you will be entertained by the rich culture and hospitality of Chicago’s “Little India."
Why Spice of Life Tours?
1. Get to know the world through the ethnic neighborhoods of Chicago
2. Discover delightful foods from the hidden gem of the South Asian (Indian & Pakistani) community
3. Engage with local foods establishments, artists, and restaurants owners
4. Stroll off the beaten path through Devon Avenue's specialty stores, boutiques, and entertainment stores while sampling culinary delights
5. Share an unforgettable experience with tour guide and history teacher Mohammad Ali